Right Analog Hitting/baserunning

Griz891

I use the total control for hitting and pitching. Alot of times with runners on, i'll hit a pop-fly and the runner from 1st will take off to 3rd and if i'm not paying attention the cpu winds up with an easy double play. What i'm wondering is if there's a way to change the running to another button without screwing everything else up for like pitching, fielding, ect.....? Or is this pretty much what everyone else is dealing with?

I had that problem too when i was using the hit stick. I eventually went back to classic hitting and using the buttons to run the bases. It's a little more complicated but i get better results. You select a runner with button 2 or 3 on the Dual Action controller and then use the 5/6/7/8 buttons to advance the runners. I think buttons 5 and 6 will advance all of them at once.

I don't know the controls to most of the games I play, I just know them by feel...

i use the same controls Griz as soon as you hit the ball stop pressing the right stick.

And use the trigger buttons on top of controller for running instead.

buttons on left side advance all runners other button advances selected runner.

Buttons on right side send all runners back and other sends selected runner back.

Thanks guys! I went to classic control hitting and seems to have solved the problem for now. Bummer too, I liked the total control, but can't keep having easy double-ups constantly. Was probably having a least 2 a game if not more. I was getting very frustrated with that.

Archived