Player Cards

syrdax

Hi.

I was wondering what are the cards for, I can see them even if they are "locked". Also, playing with Cubs, I keep getting some of them unlocked every game (Lee 2 hits, etc), aren't they unlocked once? How many times you have to unlock them? And, I can see that to unlock Molitor, you have to strike out 100... in one go?? :o I mean, I play around a while, get like 4ks and save, when I'm back at the same game, those ks are gone...

Another thing is that if you touch just one slider, you can't unlock anymore cards, so, are they worth the effort? Is it better to play with custom sliders? I'm playing in Pro and still get a lot of winnings. By the way, are the player ever rest? I'm 10 games now on franchise and players get really tired (like 70%) even tho they had 2 days off in one week. My game is the one downloaded at 2k.

Thanks.

it sounds like you're not saving youre profile/vip. thats the reason you unlock the same cards every game. you can build youre own team with the cards you unlock, other than that, i really dont know why they have unlockable cards in the game lol.

Archived