How can I rip stats to excell file

PirateFan13

I would like to rip season ending stats to a excell spreadsheet or some other format because I am a stat geek. I like to have career stats for each player complete with splits not just a compiled career stats. I would also like to keep track of playoff stats and awards. I am not very comfortable with manipulating DAT files and really look to guys on this site to develop mods and editors for me and I really do appreciate these kinds of files because it makes the game more enjoyable for me. If anyone can point me in a direction or help me out I would appreciate it greatly.

Larry (PirateFan13)

you might want to check out the dynasty .sav mod that mlb tinker created. if you start a dynasty, this mod will allow you to view stats from your season. i briefly checked it out, but it might be what you are looking for. you can search for the file in the downloads section.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah--I have that program. It exports stats from the current point in your dynasty into 2 html files--one "report" which shows the rosters for all the teams, and one "report_np" which is a newspaper format, showing the league leaders up to 100. However, i don't think you can call up on-demand stats from it--the league leaders is the closest you can get--I THINK.

Archived