Custom Music

NJ Prodigy1591

I was wondering if anybody knew how to add custom music to the game. For example when the guy introduces the match up in the loading screen. Is it possible to change that music or when they are showing the lineups and when the announcers begin to talk. I was trying to change it myself but i do not know how. What files would i have to change and and so. Any help would be appreciated.

OR has anybody already done this and can they post the file

The answer is yes on both counts. In fact, the menu music is also editable - the problem right now is that the "indexing" file has not been located as far as I know. This means you can't currently specify where a piece begins. If you want to replace music with pieces of the same length, you can. The menu music is in jukeboxmusic.bin, the game loading in loadingmusic.bin, and the in game music in pamusic.bin (warning: this is a very large file since it has every piece of music you hear during the game, including organ, walk-up, etc... in fact, there are approximately 50 minutes of edits of the theme alone!). I have used Adobe Audition to open them - using the settings "48000 8 bit Stereo" with 8 bit unsigned for interpreting the PCM data. Without figuring out start/end triggers not a whole lot can be done, but it is possible!

Archived