Pistol's Dodgers Dynasty Discussion

petep1980

I will not be posting box scores, league leader boards, or standings, but this is just a thread for me to keep people up-to-date on what is going on with my Dodgers. I've been known on other boards as one of the few people who will get deep into a Dynasty, so you don't have to worry about me quitting.

Well I'm in May of '09. I used the 08 Mod & the schedule updater to start in the 2009 season. I usually use garbage teams, but I chose the Dodgers because they seem like a team that could go either way. Well I'm right at .500 with them, but with R. Martin in the lineup I'm winning around a .750 clip, but he's already had (2) trips to the 15-day DL so far this season.

Manny is unlike any hitter I have ever used. With even guys like Vernon Wells or other okay hitters you'd still have to basically sit on a pitch, and turn like hell to drive it out. With Manny this is unnecessary. I can sit and wait for anything to drive and go either way with it and I have a chance to knock it out of the park.

Jonathon Broxton SUCKS. James Loney, Orlando Hudson and Andre Ethier are all hitting under .200. Manny, Kemp, Furcal & Martin are hitting right around .300. I like Kuroda, but the rest of my rotation blows.

I'm trying to make a move for Roy Halladay who is on the last place Jays. I can get him with a combination of McDonald and Kershaw, but the problem is for me to clear his salary I need to get rid of some salary, and that is where the Jays become less interested.

Archived