Kauffman And Comerica Park

rows24

Can comerica park be modded to show the dirt path from the mound to home plate like in real life also like in Arizona's stadium. I think the trail is current in 2009 comerica park.

Also can kauffman stadium be modded to show the renovations beyond the outfield walls. I believe more seats for fans and the two new structures in left and right field.

I dont have any experience modding but I owned MVP 05 and played all the mods up until 08. You guys did a great a job. Appreciate u picking up 2k9. This will bring the game to new level and make baseball worth playing again becasue of what can be done. Console gaming is okay. The show looks good, plays good but in a month Ive gotten bored with the game completely. Ive had every 2k game since 2k7 and inspite of all the bugs the game is fun to play. I like the new pitching system and overall you just feel like u have complete control over every aspect of the game.

Can comerica park be modded to show the dirt path from the mound to home plate like in real life also like in Arizona's stadium. I think the trail is current in 2009 comerica park.

Also can kauffman stadium be modded to show the renovations beyond the outfield walls. I believe more seats for fans and the two new structures in left and right field.

I dont have any experience modding but I owned MVP 05 and played all the mods up until 08. You guys did a great a job. Appreciate u picking up 2k9. This will bring the game to new level and make baseball worth playing again becasue of what can be done. Console gaming is okay. The show looks good, plays good but in a month Ive gotten bored with the game completely. Ive had every 2k game since 2k7 and inspite of all the bugs the game is fun to play. I like the new pitching system and overall you just feel like u have complete control over every aspect of the game.

no, we could use things like Zmod, or 3ds max in MVP to do things like that,

but on 2K9 we dont know anything that can be used yet

Archived