Feedback on rosters

Snash13

I dont think you can. I just do all of my updates in MVP edit, and then make them a .sav, not the other way around.

Well if you're interested, let me know. They aren't usable (those who have been released or allowed to test free agent waters are in the free agent pool so lineups and rotations are not done and some teams are not in order - players in AA because I haven't moved people up or down).

OK, this is sort of related to this thread but i dont wanna start a new thread meaningless....

Are there any rosters out now that are bang up to date, with all current free agents listed as so, all players who declined or werent offered arbi released, and all the minors up to date?

Im interested in keeping my rosters bang up to date, but short of going through the whole lot and sorting them out, wonder if anyone is already at this point.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to get some feedback on the rosters i put up yesterday.

(Etc. any players i missed that i need to put in my next version?)

i would greatly appriciate any comments.

I Notice you have some free agents still on there old teams, like Estes and Beltran, also all the players who werent offered arbitration at the deadline should be free agents though some have been re-signed..Dont know if its intentional or not, but KEEP up the good work anyway.

I Notice you have some free agents still on there old teams, like Estes and Beltran, also all the players who werent offered arbitration at the deadline should be free agents though some have been re-signed..Dont know if its intentional or not, but KEEP up the good work anyway.

yeah not all of the free agents are in the free agents pool in them.if they were they would be ALOT of players in it.once they sign howerev or are released i put them on their reseptive team.also i have new rosters out that are current as of Dec.28th you downloads them at www.gamersgetaway.net/forums in the downloads section

OK, this is sort of related to this thread but i dont wanna start a new thread meaningless....

Are there any rosters out now that are bang up to date, with all current free agents listed as so, all players who declined or werent offered arbi released, and all the minors up to date?

Im interested in keeping my rosters bang up to date, but short of going through the whole lot and sorting them out, wonder if anyone is already at this point.

Thanks in advance.

I do, mine have everything - non-tenders, free agents, Rule 5 Draft - but they can't be used because I haven't fixed up rosters.

Archived