Renegade Shea Night Update

Renegade44

Alright, I went at it alot tonight, ive got a few more ads to ad, Ive got a few placement issues cause there is not as many ads as the day version so i had to modify things like the budweiser ad, the lf wall below the bleachers was all jacked up and mis sized, if u want a laugh play an inning at my day stadium then play an inning at the stock night version that ea supplied us with and you will see how jacked it is. also for some reason they used half vertices on most ads so its like in oedit there is 6 vertices for an ad and they are of 2 different part so I have to line them up and its just a pain. im glad minor league feilds only have a nite version cause this is depressing me having to keep looking at the night shea massacre that ea did up. i have wed off so look for it to be released sometime during that day. i figure 3 or 4 solid hours is all i need to fix this up. just to give a heads up we might lose the cheverolet ad on the wall, i have a few ideas but since ive never been able to ad an ad to the wall in the past and show up correctly, im not assuming ill be able to do it now. i will work on it though. ill be updating my site with pics tomorrow. after v1 is released, ill be fixing up a few minor things on the day version on wednsday as well, itll be v1.1 then ill begin work on NYSEG stadium. ive been messing around with it i added the rf scoreboard but its jacked up alittle right now, i gotta put some time in on it. anyways ill post my progress when i become dedicaed to it 100% and for now its night shea. ill keep u posted

renegade

ok heres the final update on the status of shea, ive wroked on this badboy and im almost done. i had a few weird revelations today: For some reason i can add ads to the wall in the night version with no problem, only problem is that I ran out of vertices to use so i was able to get the NIKON ad on the wall and I hope ill be able to get either the verizon or the channel 1 ad in there but right now ive got no vertices, im gonna try and dig some up. everything is in place, ive got the grass, everything done. the pepsi ad needs alittle adjusting as well as the sharp ad. but if all goes well ill be uploading it in an hour. if not definatly tomorrow. ill let you know

yeah im gonna have to upload this stadium tomorrow, i gotta get to bed. as soon as i get an hour free tomorrow stadium will be done. only real problem im having is getting the sky to stop turning. i added my own night sky to this and i looked at that dudes read me who made the other skys and now i just dont know how to get the tarim.csv back into the .big, ive tried gfxpak and it keeps on turnin. any helo with this would be great and it would allow me to release the stadium uicker.

still waiting for someone to help me repack the sky file. stadium is just about donbe, i just have to fix a few minor things and thats it. i found a few vetices to throw in more ads and I actyually had every ad thats in real life, in the stadium, only problem is that they disappeared like crazy so for now i took them back out and im going to release the stadium when i figure out how to stop the dissapearing ill add them to v2. all im waiting for is this sky thing and like 10 minutes after i do that ill upload the stadium.

Archived