Welcome To Socal

SeanRobinson

I've started a new dynasty over at Dynasty Manager. I hope this will help me stay more on track and get past April in my postings this time, if you've followed my other short-lived attempts over the years. After a two-year dynasty-posting break, I'm back at it! :-D

You can follow the dynasty here: http://www.dynastymanager.com/teampage.php...;u=SeanRobinson

I hope to get the first games up in the next couple of days. If I can just figure out how all the tables and such work--I've checked the tutorials, yes--we're all set to go!

I could use one bit of advice, however--as you can probably imagine, handling the Adenhart tragedy will be very difficult. I have some ideas for doing it, but it might border on cheesy since I'm obviously going for "uplifting" and not depressing. Otherwise, my two basic options are to either pitch with Adenhart for the entire season, or to pretend he was never in the Angels' rotation to begin with and that he somehow retired before the season even began. Any suggestions?

Archived