Mlb 2k9

wayneboy

Hello!

I finally got my new computer and loaded the game. My first question to you all is 1. I have vista and cannot find where to download new files.

2. How do I place files in the game?

3. Game is choppy, Gforce 7100 is that enough for the game?

Wayneboy

1. Depends what files you are talking about. The game save folder for Vista (updated rosters) is: C:\Users\$username$\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

For anything else the pathway would be C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K9 or wherever you installed the game.

2. Just copy and paste or extract the files into the appropriate directory. Read the instructions that came with the mod.

3. It's enough for the game, but rather low depending on your configuration. Wouldn't hurt to get a better graphics card considering that is integrated. Try turning down the resolution or details settings.

Welcome!

First off, after playing MVP for years now and enjoying it more than any other game have I ever owned, I switched up to 2K. Though it involved buying a new graphics card, which was over due anyhow. Since you have a new PC, you owe it to yourself to invest just a little more for a stellar graphics card. I myself went with the 9800GTX and was pleasently surprised when I received the GTXplus. This can run anything available now on the highest of settings. It cost me $140.00 at the time two months ago, their even cheaper now. It was a great investment!

Archived