Is the $*$*## 15-man rotation problem NOT FIXED?

billharris44

Unbelievable. Unless new rotation AI only kicks in with a new dynasty, then they didn't fix this. I absolutely can't believe it. I loaded up a Dynasty, went through spring training, and there are a ton of teams with 15-man rotations. If this really hasn't been fixed, then I think I am unfortunately done with this game. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Now hopefully one of you guys will start a new Dynasty, have absolutely no problems, and I will be totally wrong.

Bill,

Has it been confirmed that the 15 man rotation has not been fixed? I havent had the time to check it, but as I understand it, this was an EA only fix, and not possible to be fixed with the mods, correct? If so, thats a bummer. 1 pinch hitter per game for the CPU kills a bit of the immersion.

Ouch! Thats a rough one. I can only hope they can release 1 more patch with that addressed. Regardless, thanks a ton for the work you have done. Truely an amazing job with the player progression.

Dback

...now only if my team was as successful in real life as in the game.

No... This is not fixed, and what really pisses me off is EA even talked about it and said it was gonna be addressed in the patch..

Hell, We already had the player progression, steals, etc fixed.

They did say they would not fix the lack of walk issue, but this 15 man pitcher and 10 man position problem is HUGE...

In MO, It nearly destroys the entire purpose of Dynasty and was 10 times more important than the Lefty issue..

As a matter of fact, I think the only purpose of the patch was to make it even more difficult to MOD or use previous mods.

In MO, It nearly destroys the entire purpose of Dynasty and was 10 times more important than the Lefty issue..

As a matter of fact, I think the only purpose of the patch was to make it even more difficult to MOD or use previous mods.

Political .... all political like jackcasper always says..lol

the true reason is totaly a PR move...: people were making such a fuss about the bugs they had to release "something". I do feel they addressed the lefty issue and some of the claimed choppiness quite well.

Maybe if people make as much noise for the 15-man rotation as they did for the lefty bug, we might get another pseudo-fix soon :D

For the rest you're quite right, it was already being addressed by the mods.

Ah well.... the saga continues I guess..

Archived