Using more than one team (modding?)

MaximusRex

I just got the game today, and have been downloading the various mods to update the stadiums and use overlays and such.

Although, I noticed you can only use one team in dynasty mode.

I'm wondering if anyone has found a way around this through modding? I ask because NBA Live 2005 (PC) only allowed for one team, yet through editing of certain files, it's possible to control all teams. Thus, allowing people to play whichever games they want on the schedule.

I just find it hard that the game can be modded in so many ways, yet can't be fixed in this area.

Thanks.

Actually, it can be done. People were saying the same thing when NBA Live 2005 was released as far as controlling more than one dynasty.

why did you ask if you were going to just argue with me. YOU CAN ONLY USE 1 TEAM. I know a little about modding this game.

As jpup said, it cannot be done, NBA and MVP are different games....

As I've also said in another post in reply to your demands that someone do this, the savegames for the MVP dynasty are completely different format to that of NBA 2005. NBA has a folder of dbf files that can be edited very easily, whereas MVP has a single .sav file that cannot.

This game has nearly been out for a year, if it was possible to do what you want done, it would have already been done.

Archived