Catcher Chest Protector Mod

gordgraff

Is there anyone willing/interested in doing a chest protector mod for catchers? The one currently in the game is not very similar to the ones used by catchers in the league, save for one or two guys (Ruiz being one, and formerly one of the Pirate catchers are the only ones I know of). The problem with it is that there is too even a balance between the primary colour and the secondary colour. Most catchers have a single main colour and a much smaller highlighted colour usually along the edges of the chest protector...no more than a 1/4 of the surface.

Anyway, just figured this would add another level of realism to the game, as we are looking at the catcher's chest protector every time we pitch. Unfortunately this is way beyond my modding ability, otherwise I would do this myself.

Attached is Kurt Suzuki's version of the Nike BP0050 Pro Gold Precision Adult Baseball Chest Protector - by far the most common in MLB, with the main central colour with secondary colour on sides/shoulder protector. I also attached the best front view of it as i could, which is the same chest protector but with a generic colour scheme for mass production.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this, i would be willing to help out in any way i could.

post-10782-1245008068_thumb.jpg

post-10782-1245008271_thumb.jpg

Archived