Injury Fix?

tiedyed

I recently had Josh Becket get hurt a minor injury didn't have to put him on the DL.Howerver when his injury time was up the game announced he was fine but when I went to play it wanted me to adjust my pitching rotation because he was in the lineup and his name was highlighted yellow saying he was still injured. I didn't want to chance the appearance bug by sending him down to the minors to get him uninjured. So for the hell of it I just took him out of the rotation. It autosaves then I just went right back into manage and put him back in the rotation. He is still listed as injured but I can use him and he regains stamina and its keeping his stats as normal. So after seeing this I used the roster editor and changed Paplebons injury from 98 days on the dl to 0 just to see if the same thing would happen. It did all I had to do was take pap out of the closers role let it save then put him back. He is listed as injured too but I can use him like normal. Not sure it will work for everyone but it allowed me to get both players back without going through sending them down to the minors and simming a minor league game. Plus no appearance change.

Archived