Custom Install Of A Total Conversion

Tickler

First of all, thanks to all the modders for their work; and not just on the total conversions. :hi: I had not played MVP 2005 in years, and the simple idea of updated rosters and stadiums got me to re-install it.

Now I have a couple of comments/questions, which could turn into a request:

1. The overall look of the game is awesome; it looks like the resolution has been increased, and the new background images and music are a refreshing change from the old MVP 2005 edition (even though I miss the IROC-Z song and Tessie) :D

2. After installing the MVP07 total conversion, I realized the pitching was much harder. I'm not complaining; I appreciate the challenge since I am quite used to the game. But when I play with my friends, who are not used to it, they have a terrible time because they walk too many batters. <_<

3. On a personal level, I'm not a big fan of the 07 overlay, but most importantly I'd like to keep the usual Heroes and Legends (Al Kaline, Ty Cobb, ...) in the unlockable players list. :pardon:

Here are my questions:

* Is there a simple way to get back to an easier pitching and to the old players list? :huh: The 07 overlay is not critical; I can live with it.

* Would it be possible to create a fully customizable installation file for the (past and future) Total Conversions? Meaning a wizard that would let you choose whether to install the overlays, the new players/prospects, the updated/additional uniforms, the easy pitching, the modders to overwrite the legends/heroes...

Thanks for your answer. :drinks:

~Tickler

PS: I read the rules and searched around, but I'm a n00b and not really used to the site yet, so go easy if this has been posted before...

Archived