Mod for base running and the LH batting glitch

cubby

I am pretty sure that the second patch from EA Sports fixed the left hand batting glitch. I have at least found that it did.

Can you please explain the base stealing glitch further? I don't know of any problems.

Thanks for replying, I guess the baserunning isnt a glitch but its the fact that they never run on you is what I meant. Thanks alot I might reinstall my game now that you can actually hit with lefties!

I don't see a problem with LH Batting. A few days ago i was batting with Juan Pierre and hit 3 Balls in 3 str8 games to RF that were HR's and the Right Fielder from the Mets caught all 3 over the RF Wall and robbed me of 3 HR's (must have been the wind).

And if you mean CPU Base Runners Stealing Bases. Theres a mod here that will tweak the game and make the CPU Attempt to Steal Bases more than often. So far with this mod theres at least 1 time in each game where the CPU tries to steal second base (but 99% of the time there out) :)

The mod i know is in one of the Camera Mods just don't know which one.

Edit: Found the Stealing Mod here it is:

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...l_Mod#dldetails

I don't see a problem with LH Batting. A few days ago i was batting with Juan Pierre and hit 3 Balls in 3 str8 games to RF that were HR's and the Right Fielder from the Mets caught all 3 over the RF Wall and robbed me of 3 HR's (must have been the wind).

And if you mean CPU Base Runners Stealing Bases. Theres a mod here that will tweak the game and make the CPU Attempt to Steal Bases more than often. So far with this mod theres at least 1 time in each game where the CPU tries to steal second base (but 99% of the time there out) :)

The mod i know is in one of the Camera Mods just don't know which one.

Edit: Found the Stealing Mod here it is:

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...l_Mod#dldetails

Thank you!

Archived