Kevin Millar

mike828

I downloaded a Kevin Millar face. I've extracted faces into the game already. But, since Kevin Millar isn't on the original roster, I can't manage to put his face in the game. Is there a tutuorial to help me? I tried mvpedit, but had no luck. Thanks.

I have Kevin Millar in my updated roster. I just can't edit his face. I managed to put his face on Tim Wakefields body. That's the closest I got.

I know how to update players who are on the origianl roster. I just can't figure out how to update a created players face.

here are the steps:

1. Download mvpedit

2. in the readme it should tell you what the face number for the face is, find it

3. open up mvpedit

4. import rosters

5. go to kevin millar and in the apperance tab change the face number to the number you found earlier

Thanks for the help, but I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible to add Kevin Millar's custom face to the game since he isn't on the default roster, only the updated roster.

In mvpedit, he is listed as face 193. That is the same face number I imported using bigGUI.

Thanks for the help, but I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible to add Kevin Millar's custom face to the game since he isn't on the default roster, only the updated roster.

In mvpedit, he is listed as face 193. That is the same face number I imported using bigGUI.

It is not impossible because I give Millar anupdated cyber face. I use JPUPS TotalMinorsPlus, opened up eagraph and imported his picture i there and it showed up in the game.

That's probably the same one I have. I tried Kazuo Matsui's face, and can't do that either. For some reason, I can only edit the face of the guys from the original CD. I check everything out in MVPedit and EAgraph, and everything looks fine.

Thanks for your help. I'm a little closer to actually getting this to work. Do you think the EA patches might have messed things up? Should I reinstall everything?

Archived