Most recent roster post (the full MLB rosters)

LetsGoOakland

I have been doing the same thing - following each trade, etc. since the cutoff date on GForce's TotalMinors project (after installing the FSH files) and they include every trade (using ESPN and MLB for transactions, the official Rule 5 Draft, signing, release, accepted/declined arbitration, sale to Japan, etc.). Right now, I can't use them since so many free agents are still on the market, I haven't taken the time to edit rosters (lineups, rotations, class level). I made all the edits in the game so these are only .sav rosters (sorry guys, I didn't know about the .mbe, .dat thing until afterwards).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I uploaded them and it is pending approval. I want you guys to know that for some reason John Vander Wal and Rickey Gutierrez were listed twice on the roster file (why? I don't know). One JVW and one RG had stats while the other did not. So I reduced the ratings of the non-statistical players down to 0 to prevent any team in dynasty of signing them again.

If you find these players, let me know, because I haven't been able to: Frank Castillo (BOS --> FLA), Tim Harikkala (COL --> OAK), Ramon A. Castro (OAK --> LA), Jimmy Serrano (KC --> OAK), Billy Sylvester (TEX --> OAK), Joe Beimel (PIT --> TB), Dan Wright (MIL --> FA), Mike Nannini (FLA --> TOR), Travis Driskill (BAL --> HOU), Mike Kinkade (? --> CLE), Evan Fahner (? --> OAK), Shawn Garrett (? --> OAK)

Trade SEA/SD: INF Billy Hogan for P Randy Williams (can't find either of them).

I have written down every transaction move I have made on paper, crossing off the ones I did (that way if something happens I don't have to do all my research again).

Let me know what you guys think, and if you guys can delete the JVW and RG in the free agent pool, or if you find any of the players listed above.

Trues informed me that they cannot post the rosters until they get GForce's approval (I used his as a starting point). However, I can email them. Please note that I take no credit for these. They were from the hard work of GForce and I just took it one step further (by checking MLB.com and ESPN.com 50 times a day and doing my own research).

For full affect, install GForce's TotalMinors DL project FSH portraits. And you are all aware of a few missing players? (Can't find them) and duplicates? (Vander Wal, Gutierrez). Let me know what you think. I will e-mail the copy that has as much of the NRI players that I could find on their team for spring training. I update several times a day.

Post your email.

I'm working on a MVP edit version so I can tweak a few extra things. I can send that out if anybody is interested, otherwise I'll send the .sav that has a few minor errors in it.

sounds like you used my PLUS roster to start from.

Somebody's yeah. I am in no way shape or form taking any credit. I merely am doing this for my own use and offering it to those who want it.

send me the file and i'll check it out. I know that you used my roster and the website policy is to ask before you modify someone elses work. I spent hours and hours updating the rosters. I just want you to send me the roster so I can look at it. If it looks ok then Trues will accept it.

cool beans? 8)

I understand. It probably is yours. I am not posting this as a download. I don't have my name on it. My .sav roster is based off of GForce's, and Trues is contacting him about letting me post it (without my name on it). I used yours because of the .dat file so I could edit it in MVP. I won't send it out if it bothers you. I just wanted to edit roster moves since August (including Rule 5 draft, off-season), plus update the missing stats (for Brendan Donnelly, Damian Miller, Cory "Corey" Lidle, etc.).

I understand. It probably is yours. I am not posting this as a download. I don't have my name on it. My .sav roster is based off of GForce's, and Trues is contacting him about letting me post it (without my name on it). I used yours because of the .dat file so I could edit it in MVP. I won't send it out if it bothers you. I just wanted to edit roster moves since August (including Rule 5 draft, off-season), plus update the missing stats (for Brendan Donnelly, Damian Miller, Cory "Corey" Lidle, etc.).

im not saying that it bothers me. I just want to look at it. Just e-mail it to me and I will then check it out. After I look at it, I will say it's cool to upload and then Trues will accept it. That's simple isn't it?

LetsGoOakland927:

Two questions if I may,

1.) When do you expect to have the roster your updating available for

download?

2.) How updated will the rosters your working on be?

For example, suppose the roster is available for download on

Jan. 15th will they be current up to that date or will it be a few days

before that hypothetical date?

I'm looking forward to your roster. Thanks!

They aren't my rosters. I am merely just editing a premade one. I don't know if they will be posted. Since I am not doing original work, I have to have permission to upload them, which could take days. I don't know how update they will be. To the day that I finish them, I hope, unless I miss something.

Remember: THESE ARE NOT MY ROSTERS.

In my two questions I posed the question so as to indicate that they weren't your rosters, but instead rosters you were updating. Accidentally, however, in my concluding remark I contradicted myself and indicated that they were your roster. I'm very aware that these are not your rosters, but rosters (made by another) that your updating. Sorry for the mix-up. Moving on, are you still taking e-mail requests for the .SAV format roster (made by another) that your updating?

Archived