Wrigley Field 09 (day version only)

Trues

Thanks guys. The night version is coming soon.

I'm looking forward to that! Go Cubies!!! :D

Damn, back to the drawing board. Anyone else having any crashing issues?

I'll try it for me and let you know if I crash. I have been waiting for a new Wrigley because the ones I liked always crashed. The only one that didn't crash was the standard Wrigley that came with the 08 mod and I don't like it..

EDIT- It looks and works great! I use to use the MLB Overlay, but after hearing the stadium works with WGN, I downloaded that and installed that before trying it out. I really can't wait for the night version! I just wish my logitech controller wasn't half broken... -_-

It crashed in the 9th inning when Dempster was about to finish a CG shutout. :sad:

But the stadium looks awesome!

It might be from the old crowd I modified. Trues may have appened it after I already butchered the crowd.fsh file. If that is the case it might be better to get the crowd from the default stadium then mod it.

It might be from the old crowd I modified. Trues may have appened it after I already butchered the crowd.fsh file. If that is the case it might be better to get the crowd from the default stadium then mod it.

Good call. I'll do just that. Thanks man.

Unfortunately that and other overlays crash with certain parks.

Wow, I never thought of that. I got so frustrated before when I was having crashing problems with the MLB overlay and any Wrigley version except for the standard '08 mod version. This seems interesting because this one works with Trues WGN overlay but would most likely crash with the MLB overlay.

Archived