Owner Mode (Create-a-...)

LetsGoOakland

I put this in my wishlist. I hope they do it like Madden, with a few tweaks. I would want midseason firings/hirings/interim managers (promoted from within, including minor league managers). Create-a-Coach?

This depends on an extension of the number of players you can create (25 is not enough by a long shot). Madden has like 70 CAP spaces. Why not make it infinite? Create as many guys as your memory card/computer can hold.

Anyhow, create-a-coach? Possibly independent AND as part of a create-a-team in 2006? Wouldn't you like to make the 1961 Yankees with Ralph Houk as the manager? That is, if they didn't include created teams like NCAA (I like how they have a file with all the teams they preload, rather than separate saves for Madden).

In Madden, you can hire/fire head coach, defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, and special teams coach. In MVP, it would be possibly General Manger (it is Owner mode, not GM mode), Manager, Bench Coach (attributes in maintaining attitudes, keeps your players from getting suspended - new attribute - attitude - for players), pitching coach (assists in the progression of pitching prospects, veterans - not as much though), hitting coach (assists in the progression of prospects and veterans - not as much though) and base coaches (who aid in base running - steal tendency, aggressiveness on the basepaths - will he send him home on a tight play?)

Those are years off but I would LOVE to see them implemented.

I just hope Owner Mode is not heavily watered down.

i love the relocation feature in madden. i relocated a few times in different dynasty's and many teams relocated. i loved it to be honest.

i like it for myself, but I dont want to see the other baseball teams in the league moving around every season.

i love the relocation feature in madden. i relocated a few times in different dynasty's and many teams relocated. i loved it to be honest.

I loved it in Madden too, in one dynasty, I was just messing around and simulated every year, my team moved a crapload. I won four straight Super Bowl titles in Las Vegas but cutback on payroll and won not very many games after that.

Oakland Raiders --> Las Angeles Raiders --> Las Vegas Outlaws --> Monterrey (Mex.) Tigres --> Orlando Breakers (from "Coach)

When you finish 30 years, all that happens is "You have completed a 30-year dynasty." And that appears on your EA Sports Bio.

I loved it in Madden too, in one dynasty, I was just messing around and simulated every year, my team moved a crapload. I won four straight Super Bowl titles in Las Vegas but cutback on payroll and won not very many games after that.

Oakland Raiders --> Las Angeles Raiders --> Las Vegas Outlaws --> Monterrey (Mex.) Tigres --> Orlando Breakers (from "Coach)

When you finish 30 years, all that happens is "You have completed a 30-year dynasty." And that appears on your EA Sports Bio.

Madden only lets you complete 30 years in a dynasty? I'm on year 3 right now, in the Conference Championship week. For year 4 the New England Patriots are becoming the Hartford Whalers. :lol:

Madden only lets you complete 30 years in a dynasty? I'm on year 3 right now, in the Conference Championship week. For year 4 the New England Patriots are becoming the Hartford Whalers. :lol:

Yeah I have never seen a team move before. I would love for relocation to be in the game but with User controls. The Patriots recently won the Super Bowl twice in the last 3 years, I doubt they would move so soon afterwards. That would bug me. In ASB, when you created a team in Expansion Mode, it bugged me that you couldn't created the other team they had to put in for schedule reasons. It was always something weird like the New Mexico Iguanas. No one in Major League Baseball would call a team the Iguanas.

Archived