Editing Game

Achius

So I'm trying to edit the game to include the Athlete's foot Nike cleats, all of the awesome UMachine caps, the Rawlings Catcher masks, Louisville Slugger bats, different ball icon and xbox 360 buttons.

Now, none of this would be an issue for me.. I'm fully capable of doing the modding and would love to. Thing is.. I can't get the damn IFF editor to work since I run Vista 64-bit. I have an XP laptop, but I'd have to email or transfer over a pretty large amount of files to get that done. I guess I could network, but it's still trouble to go through. Does anyone have any idea of any other possible way for me to do the editing?

I've heard of MLB Thingy, but never tried it and it seems kind complicated. Is it really as bad as it looks?

You could install xp or vista 32 bit to a virtual drive to use the iffeditor.I know it works on windows 7 32bit. mlb thingy isn't hard to use but you need to access the iffs to create the mods.

What would I need to access them for? Really, what I'm missing the most right now are the caps. I want to get those modded in first and foremost. The other stuff I can live without if I have to.

Archived