Cavicchi

File Name: Santiago Casilla Audio

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 7 Aug 2009

File Updated: 11 Aug 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.2

Audio by Cavicchi

Note: This is Version 1.2 updated to include another version of Santiago Casilla.

I received a PM this morning concerning the mispronounced name Santiago Casilla in MVP08. rolliefingers08 informed me the name is pronounced as Jairo Garcia. There is no announcement for Casilla in the original game or in MVP08, so this is the first time the name Casilla is being done.

Santiago Casilla...2616...a,c,d--this audio corrects the mispronounced name in MVP08.

See the readme for instructions and other information.

If you have any questions, comments or problems, please post it in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.phpshowtopic=40779 Of course, you may also reply under Comments of this download.

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Note: Version 1.1 includes the missing a.hdr file in Version 1.0

Sorry, but it was a very hectic morning around the house and I decided to do Krukow's a.dat announcement at the last minute. So, for those seven of you who already downloaded Version 1.0, you have my apology--you can install this version over the previous one, your selected version of Casilla, or just add in the a.hdr file.

You may be interested to know how I came to realize there was a missing a.hdr file in Version 1.0: I was eating dinner and it hit me that I didn't include the a.hdr file in Version 1.0--amazing!

Archived