MVPedit create-a-player

LetsGoOakland

I imported FSH files for Huston Street and Jairo Garcia. If I create them in the MVPedit, will any values I put in corrupt the file or cause the game to crash?

Also, would they be put in the create-a-player in the game (taking up 2 spots) and would their info be editable in the game?

If I create them in the MVPedit, will any values I put in corrupt the file or cause the game to crash?

No, not really.

would they be put in the create-a-player in the game (taking up 2 spots) and would their info be editable in the game

They wouldnt count as created players because they would be in the original roster since they'd be made in MVP Edit.

No, not really.

Why "not really"? Is it still possible?

They wouldnt count as created players because they would be in the original roster since they'd be made in MVP Edit.

YES! I always hated how you could only have 25 created players. That's so lame. I say you should be able to create as many as your memory card can hold. Thank you MVPedit!

Why "not really"? Is it still possible?

Well, I've never had any problems. With programs like this though, if you try hard enough you can mess something up. Its a good program though.

YES! I always hated how you could only have 25 created players. That's so lame. I say you should be able to create as many as your memory card can hold. Thank you MVPedit!

I know how you feel. This is one of my favorite things about MVP Edit.

Archived