Roster Editor

mannythefreak

I am new to writing on this board, I am a very big baseball fan who does not get much baseball in Greece. I recently paid the 10 dollars for Ty's editor and have not recieved the code to unlock the editor. I am stating to believe that this guy is a scam. Does anyone have similar stories? A phone number where he can be reached? It is not about 10 dollars it is the principal behind it. I run a small convenience store in Greece and I get mad as hell when people dont pay on time. I paid it took forever for paypal to clear but I did pay. I am out 10 dollars and Ty has ten and an unlocking code for the editor.

Ty is not scamming you. I have had to get new keys twice due to formats and the program not passing the checksum after new install, and he has sent me knew keys np. It may take a few days for him to respond but he has been very good about it. Try emailing and let him know the circumstances

Ty is not scamming you. I have had to get new keys twice due to formats and the program not passing the checksum after new install, and he has sent me knew keys np. It may take a few days for him to respond but he has been very good about it. Try emailing and let him know the circumstances

i did email him and nothing. I tried adding him on my msn and that too did not work.

Just a suggestion I know it works on Windows 7. If you make a backup of your system hdd after format and install of the editor you won't need a new key something messes up run the backup and the editor is still registred. Tried and tested the other night here and worked flawless.

Archived