Updating Running Dinasty With Kg7.2: Problem With A Player

Toleton

Hi Falks: I posted this at the other site but just silence. I hope to be lucky here. Normally I never had any troubles for updating new rosters on a running dinasty, but now I have a problem with the recent KG 7.2 with a single specific player: Tim Hudson. I applied Ty´s procedure as usual: creating a new dinasty with new roster, exporting with Ty´s tools and saving in a separated folder, uploading ongoing dinasty and exporting the same, then replacing attributes files, roster and extra and importing back. After several trials Tim Hudson always have "0" OVR with pitching attributes distorted, so even if I try to edit for restoring them in many ways it never takes it, so I can not play with him as OVR and pitching attributes are still in "0", even by simulating and sometimes the game crashes. Casually I had this player in DL as in real life, so I restored it and even make him play in the running dinasty for having some performance in the current year files by exporting before making the update, but still the same problem, and curiously with the same player. The only way I figure out now is to erase the player and restoring in MVP by editing as new player, but I can not erase it in the game, so how I can do this by exporting-importing files?, just taking Tim Hudson´s records from all exported files, then importing back and editing in the game as a new player??, anybody with experience on this situation???....best regards for all

Hi Falks: I posted this at the other site but just silence. I hope to be lucky here. Normally I never had any troubles for updating new rosters on a running dinasty, but now I have a problem with the recent KG 7.2 with a single specific player: Tim Hudson. I applied Ty´s procedure as usual: creating a new dinasty with new roster, exporting with Ty´s tools and saving in a separated folder, uploading ongoing dinasty and exporting the same, then replacing attributes files, roster and extra and importing back. After several trials Tim Hudson always have "0" OVR with pitching attributes distorted, so even if I try to edit for restoring them in many ways it never takes it, so I can not play with him as OVR and pitching attributes are still in "0", even by simulating and sometimes the game crashes. Casually I had this player in DL as in real life, so I restored it and even make him play in the running dinasty for having some performance in the current year files by exporting before making the update, but still the same problem, and curiously with the same player. The only way I figure out now is to erase the player and restoring in MVP by editing as new player, but I can not erase it in the game, so how I can do this by exporting-importing files?, just taking Tim Hudson´s records from all exported files, then importing back and editing in the game as a new player??, anybody with experience on this situation???....best regards for all

It's happened to a few of us, where one-by-one pitcher's abilities disappear. Unfortunately no one has found a solution to the problem. Hopefully, you backed up your dynasty, and can restore it.

It's more of a workaround, but you can use the in-game create-a-player, to create Tim Hudson using the ratings KG has. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Good luck.

It's happened to a few of us, where one-by-one pitcher's abilities disappear. Unfortunately no one has found a solution to the problem. Hopefully, you backed up your dynasty, and can restore it.

It's more of a workaround, but you can use the in-game create-a-player, to create Tim Hudson using the ratings KG has. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Good luck.

That is the point Dylan, the thing is that when I edit Tim Hudson´s attributes directly, the OVR still remains on "0" even with all changes, then I can not play with him. There is no delete option ingame for players, only for created players, so what I did was to delete Tim Hudson´s records from all database files by hand and after importing it was OK, then I created Tim Hudson with all his stuff in the ingame editor and it was OK too. Although I could not include the career stats, but anyway I can play now with him. Today I will figure out how to include the career stats, we will see, thank you for your interest and best regards for all.

Archived