Throw More Balls

rows24

I was wondering does anyone know what sliders to adjust to make the user pitcher throw more balls and make pitching more realistc. I currently play on legend sliders with only the batting sliders and fielding speed turned down. Just need to tweak pitching so the pitch meter can be harder to use.

I use total control pitching, breakpoint aim, with release point pitching.

Forget it you know im done with this game. Its horrible, the AI logic is the worst and the game CPU cheats so bad just to win a game. Two game in a row I have been up against the royals with the yankees at least by 3 or more runs and the CPU manages to come back. It would be acceptable if they did it fairly but its like they make your players committ stupid errors just to win. infielders throwing the ball to the wrong base outfileders run past the ball and the ball runs all the way to the wall. This game is horrible.

Ive got to admit I wanted to keep playing because of the mods making it halfway realistc but the game play is so horrible and repetitive its completely unbearable.

Pitches completely tire out by the 4th inning. Joba Chamberlain cant throw a fball above 90 by the 4th and the stamina is in the red. No matter how low you lower pithcer fatigue.

The game is just bad. It doesnt make any sense at all.

Forget it you know im done with this game. Its horrible, the AI logic is the worst and the game CPU cheats so bad just to win a game. Two game in a row I have been up against the royals with the yankees at least by 3 or more runs and the CPU manages to come back. It would be acceptable if they did it fairly but its like they make your players committ stupid errors just to win. infielders throwing the ball to the wrong base outfileders run past the ball and the ball runs all the way to the wall. This game is horrible.

Ive got to admit I wanted to keep playing because of the mods making it halfway realistc but the game play is so horrible and repetitive its completely unbearable.

Pitches completely tire out by the 4th inning. Joba Chamberlain cant throw a fball above 90 by the 4th and the stamina is in the red. No matter how low you lower pithcer fatigue.

Lol, that was a quick turnaround. Your experiencing what a lot of us felt.

I haven't experienced any of that. Not yet atleast. I'm using JR26's sliders.

You have to get the mlb 2k9 roster editor from this site or ea mods and adjust all of the pitchers fastball speed to about 3 mph above there top speed so the gun will a least look right. Also you have to up Chamberlains stamina because its like 60. That was good if he was in the bullpen but he is a starter now. I also think the sliders have something to do with the speed of the pitch also especially hold timing.

yes with the roster editor u can give the pitcher 5 pitches and change movement,control,speed throw %

as well change Hrs against,pickoffs stamina,composure,strikeouts and walks im working on a current rosters but im not changing those because it would take sooo long to change everything and too many hours to figure what each pitcher throws etc

Archived