MLB Legends stats

LetsGoOakland

For the legendary players in MVP 2004, I am going to pick the best season of every legend and edit their stats. I can't stand seeing .000 0HR 0RBI every time they come up to the plate.

What seasons do you suggest I select for each player? Babe Ruth is definitely getting his 60 home run season (that is if I cannot set his secondary position as a pitcher, then I will take 1921 season with his 59 home runs).

Don't know. Many of the teams are not filled because they don't have enough players. The Braves have virtually nobody. If you all want, I can post it as is and you can finish it as your heart desires. I only have stats for 4 or 5 legends (some of it, I had to guess on because stats are broken down vs. LHP/LHB or vs. RHP/RHB and they do not have those kind of splits for Cy Young and such so I had to figure okay, he's a righty, lefties probably had more success, etc.). Let me know if that's what you guys want. Because I am far from done. I may never release these because MVP 2005 might be out by then.

Archived