End Of Season

LoGatto

I'm playing PC version of the game with the patches installed, at the end of the season do players retire or will the roster stay the same when you finish the season and all the players remain on the same teams? If they do can this be edited so not to loose players?

• 3 weeks later...

Has no one that has played this game been able to play a whole season and continue to the next season on the PC game? If you have you may be able to provide me a answer. Thank you

LG, you can sim a Franchise to the off-season yourself and see what happens with players and such. Will be better than anyone trying to explain it to you. As for players retiring, yes they do.

As for being able to keep players from retiring, not sure that can happen. You might want to get in touch with TyWiggins (guy who made the Roster Editor) and see if he can shed any light on that for you.

yes as maestro says players do retire and at the end of the season u have a post season mode like real baseball where u sign free agents and draft players ,not sure if u can stop players from retiring unless u have them signed before they become free agents,i havnt tested that yet, ive simulated a season once to see what happenes but really didnt test to see if u can stop any one from retiring

• 2 months later...

yes as maestro says players do retire and at the end of the season u have a post season mode like real baseball where u sign free agents and draft players ,not sure if u can stop players from retiring unless u have them signed before they become free agents,i havnt tested that yet, ive simulated a season once to see what happenes but really didnt test to see if u can stop any one from retiring

I have see te retiring issue with maddedn footbal and theere was a editor that allowed you to unretire them by changing their age and putting them back on the teams they retired from. Kinds stupid for a game to retire someone if they are still playing. The in game age changes each year so i'm wondering if you use the editor and make them younger if it will stop it.

Archived