Need help updating my stadiums

GoChiefs

Trying to update my stadiums, so I downloaded some of the mods with the .bat/.fsh updating files, I run the .bat and it says it can't open a certain packfile. I unpacked the .bat/.fsh to the stadiums directory so I know it's in the right directory.

Trying to update my stadiums, so I downloaded some of the mods with the .bat/.fsh updating files, I run the .bat and it says it can't open a certain packfile. I unpacked the .bat/.fsh to the stadiums directory so I know it's in the right directory.

ok thanks to all the help i got from fellow forum users i can handle this one i think.....

first files DON't go to the stadium directory. heres semi detailed instr. on how to do it.

1) first off you need the gfxpak (which not all stadium updates have in them) so download it if you don't have it and copy it over to your main MVP04 file NOT in any of the subfolders. and just LEAVE IT IN THERE for future use it doesn't harm anything.

2) next unzip the stadium file then open the day folder first and copy the batch file and the fish file over to the SAME directory (the MAIN MVP FOLDER). DO NOT put both day and night at the same time.

3) now go back to the MVP main folder and double click on the batch file and follow the DOS prompts, it should now install correctly.

4) then delete the BATCH and th FSH (FROM THE MVP FOLDER ONLY- keep the original folder in my docs for future need) files you just installed (remember leave the gfxpak one in there)

5) go back and copy the night stadium the same way, install the same way, delete the same way, and repeat over and over until you have installed the mods you want.

6) most important tips: put the files in the MAIN MVP folder, make sure GFXPAK is in there as well (and leave it there), DO ONLY ONE install at a time, and delete each BATCH AND FSH file after they are finished updating.

7) the same goes for a lot of the face and bat uodates etc.

8) i have installed all stadiums (MLB) and all but i think 3 are installed this way (of the artists which work i chose to use). the 3 that are not (correct me if i am wrong) are trues wrigley, karmasutras big o, and sbc by anon. these are done by making a copy of the original satdium files (these ARE in the stadium files -on this one) for future need then simply copying the modded files to the STADIUM FOLDER. it will ask you do you wish to overwrite simply click yes. you can PROBABLY do these 3 stadiums at once but i chose the safe route and did them one at a time.

i took some good avice from kamasutra and chose artists whom i thought were reputable so i went with pirate, serial mike, trues, kamasutra, took a chance ( for obvious reasons) on the SBC by anon. and have had no problems with the game w/ mods installed. no offense to anyone else just didn't want to have some of the probs i have seen others have after installing some of the stadiums.

may have been a little long winded but hopefully that helps.

Archived