Baserunning

bigbully

Anyone else have this problem... there have been many times when it's a close play at first and I KNOW I'm safe but I get called out.

Also, when stealing 2nd, I'll slide, my body 1/2 way covering the bag...the throw will come and I'll be out. Pisses me off to no end!

that hasn't happened but i've been bumped by the first baseman many times to where i can't reach the bag and then i'm called out on a close play. Very very frustrating that there is no interference call or anything.

I am constantly having that problem of where I know the runner is safe, but he's called out anyway. It happens both in my favor and against me, so at least it's consistent, but it still annoys the crap out of me!

i havent had a problem with the first base issue, but with the stealing issue, be sure to slide to the outside of the bag (head first or feet first, it doesnt matter). that should 'solve' the problem because the default slide has the runner keeping his foot back and/or stretching over the top of the bag...quite annoying yes, but avoidable.

Archived