Ps2 Controller - Pc help

Bats

Hi , I have the adapter to hook up my ps2 controller to my comp... My computer recognizes it and i can set buttons and whatever but Mvp dosnt recognize it.... No matter what controller I select in the options i stays on keyboard.. and says my controller dosnt match. Whats really bugging me is I know it works because ive used it in Mvp months ago.. but then formatted my comp so now dont know how/or remeber how to get Mvp to recognize my ps2 controller.. any help would be great!

Message me on aim, yahoo, msn or here if you can help.thanks.

Hi , I have the adapter to hook up my ps2 controller to my comp... My computer recognizes it and i can set buttons and whatever but Mvp dosnt recognize it.... No matter what controller I select in the options i stays on keyboard.. and says my controller dosnt match. Whats really bugging me is I know it works because ive used it in Mvp months ago.. but then formatted my comp so now dont know how/or remeber how to get Mvp to recognize my ps2 controller.. any help would be great!

Message me on aim, yahoo, msn or here if you can help.thanks.

Hey man I noticed your avatar, that's awesome how did you get that?

And now back on topic, for the controller read the sticky posted and you need to configue your controller to make it match the controller the game allows you to use.

Yeah i have a bad habit of posting before then finding the sticky! lol sorry... i followed the instructions and got it to recognize... :oops: That wont happen again... but I have a new prob....

When ever the ball is hit my fielders jump while they run and it messes everything up... also when i hit the ball my batter dives into first every time... I went to the config controll in the game to try and change this stuff, but no otopn to change what use to move for a player or, slide, dive whatever ... just hitting and then just def like pitching... this is frustrating.....

Thanks about the avatar... all i did was used paintshop and made each pick and then saved each pick as a high quality gif (comp give or something like that) and then downloaded a animated gif maker at download.com and ran the program using the pics i made and then just saved it as a gif.. presto ! I had to go through a few different gif makers though to find one that didnt make it look blurry....hope that helps :D

Yeah i have a bad habit of posting before then finding the sticky! lol sorry... i followed the instructions and got it to recognize... :oops: That wont happen again... but I have a new prob....

When ever the ball is hit my fielders jump while they run and it messes everything up... also when i hit the ball my batter dives into first every time... I went to the config controll in the game to try and change this stuff, but no otopn to change what use to move for a player or, slide, dive whatever ... just hitting and then just def like pitching... this is frustrating.....

Thanks about the avatar... all i did was used paintshop and made each pick and then saved each pick as a high quality gif (comp give or something like that) and then downloaded a animated gif maker at download.com and ran the program using the pics i made and then just saved it as a gif.. presto ! I had to go through a few different gif makers though to find one that didnt make it look blurry....hope that helps :D

You think you can make me a Florida Marlins one?

yeah I prolly can do that, tell me a few marlins you would like on it.... can you tell me how to edit my Cfg file? I want to get into it to work on my controller... but dont have a program to open it....

Message me on aim, msn, yahoo and we can talk about the avatar.. i prolly can get one done tonight, or tomorrow :D

Can someone tell me how to edit my controller.cfg file? I know where it is but cant open it to paste the info from the one sticky to fix it..... I looked around and saw people mentioning edit .cfg but dont say how or what file to use to open it... and help would be great, thanks.

Why do my players randomly jump while running and my base runners always slide into first base?

A long time I used to be the controller.cfg guru around here. I have seen this before, but I can't remember the solution right now.

Let me think about it for a bit - it might come to me.

Archived