New Rosters - Portraits

Bats

It seems the portriats I download work on stock rosters... but when it comes to young guys that arnt in the stock I can load their portrait but cant find a uptodate roster that is in sync with them..... Any suggestions? and if I like a certain roster is there a way to find out what a players number would be to put a portrait in? for example I want to install a portrait of Jeremy Reed of the Mariners... but when I import his image.. none of the rosters I have it works on.... I want to be able to find which one he is in these rosters and fix it or find newer rosters that work with most of the photo packs.. thanks

I download GFroce's No DL roster and install his portraits. Then, I download all of Hory's .fsh files for the offseason. I have a roster file that is not useable that people seem to like. It has everything including Rule 5 Draft, contracts edited, etc. (I still need to edit today's contracts).

Its not useable? Dont get it... how would it work for me then...? and im alittle lost on Hory's fsh files... sorry newbie here.. just dont get how I could get this all together.... If someone can hold my hand into getting this all together I would GREATLY appreciate it... :cry:

I dont get how its unusable but alot or people like it... and wherre are the horry offseason files... this makes no sense to me.. I understand the total minors, I have that... understand the portrait set... Just dont get how to download osmething that updates the roster AND works with the pitcutres.

Ok I installed total minors Dl rosters... installed the portraits all looks great... only thing is .. can I download something to update the rosters to make them current? I tried just using some of the roster files on the site and when I load them the pics dont match.... Where do I get the .fsh files and where do I put them? Thank you.

If you want to take the time, you could either a) edit the rosters from when GForce published them (they are as far back as July I think) or I could send you my file. When I say it's not useable, I mean, the rosters are not full due to missing players because of free agency. However, they are completely up to date, just waiting for rosters to fill out with ST, etc. I cannot export them to replace the DAT file in the main folder which is the rosters that are loaded up when the game is started. Understand?

depends on what roster set you use... I installed big shoomez's portraits and roster and they are great... only full portrait/roster set that works with some of the face updates downloaded off of here (Santana, Maur, Craig Wilson) Im lovin them.... only wish i could get something to update them :(

Archived