Modding Uniform #'s & Names ?s

stecropper

I noticed that Philadelphia's Home & Away Uniforms have the Players # on the Jersey Sleeve. The Old late '60s Tigers also had a large Players # on their Sleeve. I would like to recreate those Tiger Uniforms.

Question 1) How do I create a Uniform that has a Players # on their Sleeve?

Question 2) If this can be done then how do I make certain the color is correct for that number?

Question 3) How would I change the size and possibly the font for the number within a given uniform mod?

Question 4) How do I make certain that the Players Names are shown on the back of their Jersey with a created Uniform?

Question 5) How can I make certain that the Players # is shown on the front of their Jerseys and is in the correct location on the front of the Jersey?

Thus far I can only accomplish these above items by creating a Jersey for the specific slot on a specific team that already have these characteristics. I would like to beable to create these Jersey characteristic on demand to be used regardless of what slot and on what Team I decide to use them.

Final Question 6) When changing the Indians Uniform in Slot "C" from Blue to Red where ever Blue existed within all the uniform items the baserunners still have Blue when shown in the PIP (Pictures of them on the Basepaths) as well as when they initially take the field at the beginning of the game. Where can this be changed to reflect the actual color of the Uniform?

Thanks for All help with these questions.

Don

By the Way - I'm not asking for specific detail instructions on the above but more of a what direction/area and tools should I be looking at learning how to use to get this done - IF it can be done ? But of course specific detailed instructions would be very welcomed .........

Thanks Again

I wish I could help you Don, but sadly I cannot solve your problem myself. All last year I tried to get player numbers on the front of the jerseys on demand, but I couldn't. I think there is something in the coding somewhere. I don't think that anyone else found a solution to this problem either (but if you did, chime in now). I figure this issue would be similar to putting a player's number on their sleeves. I don't know if it can be done personally? Are there any unis in the game that have this?

However, to change the appearance (size and color) of the names and numbers you have to edit the f00##.fsh file that is associated with the given uniform.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you have any other questions please feel free to post here or PM me.

Take it easy!

Carter

Thanks Cartersyard,

I think you had shown me that months ago but I just forgot about where to begin. Now I know it is with the FshEd tool. I will take a look at it but like you said I don't think it is set anywheres in those files since when you replace them in their entirety into another slot they take on the characterics of the slot you placed them in with regards to names on the back; #s on the front and location of such #s; etc. Yes, the Philadelphia Phillies Home & Away uniforms have the #s on the Left Sleeve. I will let you know if I discover anything but my optimisim is fairly low at this point. There has to be some other file that maps by uniform slot front of jersey numbers & location; numbers on sleeves and the use of the names on the back of jerseys but to find it is the trick.

Thanks,

Don

Archived