"Fixed" camera view issue.. datafile tuners, pleas

EviLMonkey

MVP04111.JPG

I love Chuks latest pitching fixed camera, but when you have men on base against a lefty, the on-base pip covers the pitchers meter. This has killed me on more than one occasion. Is there any way to default the pip to the right side of the screen for all batters or perhaps move the pitching meter?

I love Chuks latest pitching fixed camera, but when you have men on base against a lefty, the on-base pip covers the pitchers meter. This has killed me on more than one occasion. Is there any way to default the pip to the right side of the screen for all batters or perhaps move the pitching meter?

If anyone knew yet how to move the pip (or the pitching meter for that matter), you would see actual overlays based on real ones (the pip in the scorebar..), not just scorebar overlays with the default pip...

Believe me ppl are looking into that, and have been for a while...

• 1 month later...

Download the file below and extract it with winrar3.20 or higher. Put the files into data/frontend/ and run the install.bat.

This moves the pitch meter a lil bit lower and the pip may not cover the meter any more.

Download

Archived