Plans For 2K9?

piratesmvp04

Hey, guys. Haven't been on this site in quite a while, and I must say it looks great!

I was thinking about purchasing MLB 2k9 (MVP 05 is getting old), but I was wondering if anybody is planning to continue modding 2k9 or if you're going to abandon it and just move on to 2k10. I only want to make the purchase if there will be roster mods for 2k9 this coming season.

Thanks, in advance!

Hey, guys. Haven't been on this site in quite a while, and I must say it looks great!

I was thinking about purchasing MLB 2k9 (MVP 05 is getting old), but I was wondering if anybody is planning to continue modding 2k9 or if you're going to abandon it and just move on to 2k10. I only want to make the purchase if there will be roster mods for 2k9 this coming season.

Thanks, in advance!

I don't see anyone modding 2k9 at all (It's been a while anyway). I'm sure people are just praying that 2K10 delivers and if not, back to MVP or SONY gets a little richer.

yeh 2k9 is pretty much done u might as well wait for 2k10 it will be better than 2k9 was, unless u just wanna have a fix right now, the game inst all as bad as ppl say it is, but it does have some glitches, but 2k10 should have them ironed out. unless u gonna do the classics for mvp to hold you over a couple months.

Archived