Help With Mlb2K10 Purchase

MalibuKiller

Will anyone help europeans to purchase MLB2K10 through gamestop / ebgames Digital Purchase ?

I guess I won't be the only one who needs some help of you.

Please contact me via MSN malibukiller@gmx.de or ICQ: 167933508

I will then pay you through PayPal and you could be so kind and send me the game as a gift to my email after you received the payment.

Please help a European Baseball fan :)

Will anyone help europeans to purchase MLB2K10 through gamestop / ebgames Digital Purchase ?

I guess I won't be the only one who needs some help of you.

Please contact me via MSN malibukiller@gmx.de or ICQ: 167933508

I will then pay you through PayPal and you could be so kind and send me the game as a gift to my email after you received the payment.

Please help a European Baseball fan :)

I have to co-sign. I would also love something like this. I have been looking out for the game everywhere and I'm so extremely eager to play it...

I have to co-sign. I would also love something like this. I have been looking out for the game everywhere and I'm so extremely eager to play it...

do ebgames/ gamestop take paypal as a payment method? if so it would be worth it for americans to help you guys out. if not they would have to go through all the hassle of withdrawing the money into their bank account, which im thinking might be a bit too much to ask.

but yeah if those website do accept paypal, its as easy as passing your money onto gamestop, so i imagine people would be up for it.

personally im waiting on a demo :)

but yeah good luck

Archived