A Couple Of Issues...Ps3 Joypad Layout & Poor Graphics Performance.....

lanzapaz

Hey Guys

Just got new game, and last year used my PS3 joypad to play but this year cant seem to get it configured properly, i went through the control settings and assigned the buttons as i felt fit, but when i started playin i still couldnt pitch!! Could someone please help, maybe upload a config list?

Also i have a brand new laptop with top specs and i find the game very slow and jumpy, i have turned all the graphics down and although its improved its still not the best, any ideas??

Thanks in advance...

Are you using the sticks to pitch? I would advise you to check and make sure that the sticks are actually mapped. When I started with my X-Box controller, the pitching and batting controls were set generically to LS/RS. Only after I physically mapped them did the change to Axis indicators and allow me to use them to control the game. May be the same on a PS gamepad.

Not sure on the graphics issue. My suspicion would be graphics card, as many laptops that are top 'o the line skimp on that unless they are actually billed as a gaming laptop. I'll assume your lapper meets these specs?

Min. Req.

CPU: Pent 4 2.4GHz & 2.8GHz for Vista

RAM: 512MB, 1GB for Vista

Video: Card with 128MB of memory and one of the following chipsets: ATI x1300 or better, NVIDIA 6600 or better DX 9.0c compatible with Shader Model 3.0 support

Recommended

CPU: 3GHz Dual-Core

RAM: 2GB

Video: Card with 512MB of memory (Nvidia Geforce 7900GT or better) and DX 9.0c compatible with Shader Model 3.0 support

As far as your issue with pitching, im gonna guess that you have the Left and Right directions on the right stick mapped backwards. I did the same thing and was ready to break my controller LOL.

Yeah i have the controller all figured out now, working great.

But still having problems with performance, to the point where i cant actusally get any contact opn the ball because i cant recognise pitch, its in the pitchers hand he winds up and then its in the catchers mit, i find myself just swingin at anything and it being either 'very late' or 'very early' dont have that slight second to even decide to lay off if i think its off the plate!!

Hey I got a couple of questions regarding the controller, any help would be appreciated. How do you look at your single A ,AA, AAA rosters. I can't seem to find out which button on my rumblepad 2 does this in rosters? I would have to say that the menu controls in this game are **** poor. The visuals are great just get pissed off navigating through the menus.

Hey I got a couple of questions regarding the controller, any help would be appreciated. How do you look at your single A ,AA, AAA rosters. I can't seem to find out which button on my rumblepad 2 does this in rosters? I would have to say that the menu controls in this game are **** poor. The visuals are great just get pissed off navigating through the menus.

Go to Gm/rosters and push down on the leftstick it toggles through the minors

Archived