Xbox Overlay Rough Draft

tiedyed

Here is a very raw xbox overlay for 2k10 its not perfect but does add the xbox buttons in the game for the pitches and in the menu's for most things. I need to find what other files need to be replaced, for the complete overlay but this does help.Put the bmp in the english.iff file 29. I also added the english iff if you do not kinow how to edit them yourself. Sorry that I posted this in the wrong place lol.

english.rar

xbox buttons.bmp

Here is a very raw xbox overlay for 2k10 its not perfect but does add the xbox buttons in the game for the pitches and in the menu's for most things. I need to find what other files need to be replaced, for the complete overlay but this does help.Put the bmp in the english.iff file 29. I also added the english iff if you do not kinow how to edit them yourself. Sorry that I posted this in the wrong place lol.

it is only 2 images, the current set of mlb/nba tools do not replace it properly

You have to manually inject the image with a hex editor

it is only 2 images, the current set of mlb/nba tools do not replace it properly

You have to manually inject the image with a hex editor

well hopefully someone will do that nudge nudge hint hint lol. I just found the dds file in the overlay static preload extracted it. Used photoshop made a bmp and flipped horizontal works pretty well all in game buttons except the cutoff man. In the menu's they mostly are xbox as well. Oh and in my player the bases are all the corrisponding button on the xbox controller just noticed that tonight

I see what you are saying more now Kraw my file only works in hi def anything below 720p resolution you can't see the xbox icons and even at 720p they don't look to hot. I run at 1900x1200 res with everything maxed they look pretty good there.

Archived