Cyber Faces Converter Coming Soon

jor1980

Hi, i have finished the Cyber Faces Converter to export faces to blender. Now i am testing it, and simplifying the method to import textures into the file so you will´not have to convert the textures to dds format.

As soon as i finish my tests i will upload the program to the moddingway servers, i hope this could be this weekend.

Here you can see some pictures of one face exported to blender:

http://www.moddingway.com/news/1223.html

And the next step will be to take a look to the portraits to see if i can adapt my iff/cdf studio.

I hope you enjoy my work

sounds good jor and any tool that helps mod 2k10 is very very helpful,is there any way u maybe able to create another iff editor of some sort.Been using the mod tool but for some reason sequence #0 gives an error message in photoshop,and another area that has frustrated us even last year is we cant find the sequences that mods undershirts and batting helmets so if u could crack this that would be grrrreat lol

sounds good jor and any tool that helps mod 2k10 is very very helpful,is there any way u maybe able to create another iff editor of some sort.Been using the mod tool but for some reason sequence #0 gives an error message in photoshop,and another area that has frustrated us even last year is we cant find the sequences that mods undershirts and batting helmets so if u could crack this that would be grrrreat lol

Maybe the Cyber FaceConverter is going to help you because it is going to import end export the textures of many files but anyway when i have time i want to see why files like global.iff gives error on other tools and if i achieve it i am going to release a complete texture tool for all the files.

Maybe the Cyber FaceConverter is going to help you because it is going to import end export the textures of many files but anyway when i have time i want to see why files like global.iff gives error on other tools and if i achieve it i am going to release a complete texture tool for all the files.

What you talking about Willis

wytaw.png

Can I edit 3D head models with this interesting tool?

Of course you can edit 3d models.The tool exports the faces to blender, and maybe i am going to release another scripts for 3ds, but for faces is much better blender

CFC is finished is going to be uploaded in the next hours to moddingway, i have modified the program so apart from export 3d model of faces and import/export their textures you can export or import the textures of the rest iff files, except those which are divided and has .iff and .cdf files with the same name.

Global iff works ok

CFC is finished is going to be uploaded in the next hours to moddingway, i have modified the program so apart from export 3d model of faces and import/export their textures you can export or import the textures of the rest iff files, except those which are divided and has .iff and .cdf files with the same name.

Global iff works ok

This Wednesday we will be releasing Cyber Faces Converter for Major League Baseball 2K10. But that´s not all. This tool includes an iff textures importer / exporter that works 100% with files like global.iff !!! . Check out the screenshots.

Screenshots at :

http://www.moddingway.com/news/1223.html

Hi, there are a little error in the readme because that readme was made for nba2k.

Now when you import textures you can import it in the format you want except the bmp textures that i recommend you to import and export as bmp.

All the other ones i recommend export and import into png format and the program will make the necessary conversions

I'm on Windows 7 x64.

I get an error message when I click either of the main buttons

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

File name: 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at CFC_MLB2K10.Form1.ButtonExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Textures is also not working right for me. It can uncompress, and it shows a list of the textures in the file on the left side. But it also comes up with an error message, and no image is loaded.
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.FIFSupportsReading(FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT fif)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadFromStream(Stream stream, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImageBitmap..ctor(Stream stream, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT format, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags)

at CFC_MLB2K10.TextureFunctions.loaddds(Int32 index, OpenFileDialog FileDialog, Texture2K[] MatrizText, Boolean transparency) in C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\CFC-MLBK10\CFC-MLB2K10\2KClass.vb:line 428

at CFC_MLB2K10.Textures.SelectJerseyFile_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\CFC-MLBK10\CFC-MLB2K10\Textures.vb:line 287

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I'm on Windows 7 x64.

I get an error message when I click either of the main buttons

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

File name: 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at CFC_MLB2K10.Form1.ButtonExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Textures is also not working right for me. It can uncompress, and it shows a list of the textures in the file on the left side. But it also comes up with an error message, and no image is loaded.
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.FIFSupportsReading(FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT fif)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadFromStream(Stream stream, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format)

at FreeImageAPI.FreeImageBitmap..ctor(Stream stream, FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT format, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags)

at CFC_MLB2K10.TextureFunctions.loaddds(Int32 index, OpenFileDialog FileDialog, Texture2K[] MatrizText, Boolean transparency) in C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\CFC-MLBK10\CFC-MLB2K10\2KClass.vb:line 428

at CFC_MLB2K10.Textures.SelectJerseyFile_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\CFC-MLBK10\CFC-MLB2K10\Textures.vb:line 287

This is because your system is 64 bits and the program uses two dlls that are for 32 bits, this happens to the people who used my nba programs and i think that they solve it running the program in 32 bits compatibility mode, in nba live series center people could help you to solve it if you can´t do it.

For people who has 64 bits any of the functiones of the program will work until you run it into 32 bits compatibility mode

Another thing, the program will be updated tomorrow to solve a minor bug with some textures, so i will release a new version with this little problem solved.

This is because your system is 64 bits and the program uses two dlls that are for 32 bits, this happens to the people who used my nba programs and i think that they solve it running the program in 32 bits compatibility mode, in nba live series center people could help you to solve it if you can´t do it.

For people who has 64 bits any of the functiones of the program will work until you run it into 32 bits compatibility mode

Isn't there anything you can do to get your programs to work correctly in 64 bit windows? I know SlimDX has a 64 bit dll available.

If you have no interest in making your program compatible with 64 bit windows, could you please send me the source code?

Isn't there anything you can do to get your programs to work correctly in 64 bit windows? I know SlimDX has a 64 bit dll available.

If you have no interest in making your program compatible with 64 bit windows, could you please send me the source code?

I know that slimdx has a 64 bit dll but the slimdx dll that i use is an special compilation that i only have in 32 bits, Do you know c++?

is it the textures in bmp format issue?

Now when the original texture is a dds you can export it as bmp loosing all the alpha info, that was one of the bugs, i don´t know if you refer to this?

if the program only gives you a file format to save in somecases it is because that textures has a 2k special format and the most simple way to edit it is saving in the format that you can see in the savedialog.

The other bug was in some special cases that the program don´t create the right number of mipmaps, but all of this will be ready today or maybe tomorrow

In the new version all about textures will be explained in the readme

I can't import cff to iff. :(

errorpa.jpg

Have no idea what I'm doing wrong...

I have open your cff and is incomplete it only has the header of the file,try to export the iff to cff again and send me the new cff without edit it in blender, maybe you made something strange into blender.Please sent me that one to be sure and tell me if exporting iff to cff you have any error

Archived