Cyber Faces Converter Coming Soon

jor1980

Ok, I'll send you files: 3 versions of a file I made yesterday and 1 without any edits.

All this files are ok,the first you sent me before was wrong saved but all of this are ok, try to import this files over their iff it must work ok.

i Think that the error was because of you made something wrong saving the first cff, maybe when you saved in blender, make this test of import each cff over his iff without edit them in blender and if this action is ok we will know that the error was saving in blender

Emmm... Well, I don't know what to tell ya man. I still can't import cff to iff, the same error. This line in error report "C:\Users\Jorge\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\CFC-MLBK10\CFC-MLB2K10\Form1.vb:656" is really confusing me :lol: "All this files are ok" the only good news for me.

Can you import "player_head_1308Face.cff" to "player_head_1308Face.iff", plz and send me, so I can look at my model in-game at least?

some of us really need this tool to be 64-bit system or processor compatible :pardon:

To make that somebody who knows c++ must compile SlimDX and Freeimage for 64 bits systems and then replace the dlls into the game folder

some of us really need this tool to be 64-bit system or processor compatible :pardon:

To make that somebody who knows c++ must compile SlimDX and Freeimage for 64 bits systems and then replace the dlls into the game folder

I have never used this cyberface tool as I don't own 2K10, but the =1&view_by_title=1&mid=27324"]calculators I made for MVP all only run in a 32-bit OS. However, I discovered a work-around by using a virtual 32-bit OS and running them in there. Possibly something to look into for you guys...

This is a 64 bits versión of slimdx, i can´t test it because i don´t have 64 bits.Overwrite the old one with this one.This is not going to solve the problem with textures for 64 bits systems because they also need a 64 bits versión of freeimage but maybe thit could allow to export and import cff files.

Could anyone test it?

http://rapidshare.com/files/366913593/SlimDX.dll.html

You'll laugh at me, but now it can't even extract cff from iff for me.

error1k.jpg

Here error details if you need some.

"See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

File name: 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.7.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at CFC_MLB2K10.Form1.ButtonImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

CFC-MLB2K10

Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///S:/Downloads/Downloads/mlb%202k10/MLB%202K10%20Cyber%20Faces%20Converter/CFC-MLB2K10.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINXP/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box."

I think I'm just unlucky. We need more guys who tested this tool update.

• 2 weeks later...

Cyber Faces Converter 2.2 Released by jor1980

Cyber Faces Converter includes a texture exporter / importer that works with almost all iff files. This new version fixes problems regarding to exporting / importing textures like mipmaps, alpha channels and transparency.

http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/3307.html

Regards

Ariel

;)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, thanks for the great tool. But, is there anyway to take long hair from one player and put it with another? All of the techniques I have tried have ended with a very messed up face in-game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived