Roster causes Exhibiton to crash....any help?

JaFFiTh

Hey, what my subject said :p The roster I've been working on for ages doesn't work when i try to open a game to play, it crashes right to the desktop right on loading the game up. It works fine when i simulate the seasons since i've been doing that to check on things a lot. So what do I do to make it work or do i have to do it all over again? 8O Heck I might just wait for MVP 2005 if i have to do it all over again :cry:

Hey, what my subject said :p The roster I've been working on for ages doesn't work when i try to open a game to play, it crashes right to the desktop right on loading the game up. It works fine when i simulate the seasons since i've been doing that to check on things a lot. So what do I do to make it work or do i have to do it all over again? 8O Heck I might just wait for MVP 2005 if i have to do it all over again :cry:

check and make sure that you have all of the rotations, lineups, etc. correct or it may cause a problem. Also, if you have face mods installed incorrectly, it could cause a problem.

I haven't touched anything, i don't even have the face mods, it was working until today when i decided i'd play a game..no luck. I've tried the default roster, works just fine so must be something in my roster *groans* all lineups and rotation are good. It crashes for EVERY team i try to play, so must be something...err..i dunno

Archived