Cant Use Multiplayer For Pc

johnnyu

Hello,

I have been trying for days now to play a MLB 2K10 PC multi-player game and get stuck in the lobby. It says check my network or some bs. Is anyone else having problems? I also read about it being a problem in NBA 2K10 and they never fixed it from what I read.They need to fix this asap. I play a couple MMO games online so there is nothing wrong on my end.

Hello,

I have been trying for days now to play a MLB 2K10 PC multi-player game and get stuck in the lobby. It says check my network or some bs. Is anyone else having problems? I also read about it being a problem in NBA 2K10 and they never fixed it from what I read.They need to fix this asap. I play a couple MMO games online so there is nothing wrong on my end.

there working on the servers, it will take sometime, i managed a game cpl days ago, it will work once the patch is out and they iron out all the server bugs. and the nba has been the same but a patch is being released this up coming week, so just be patient.

Well my multi-player is working now. Played a couple unranked games this morning. The lag is really bad right now but at least there making progress. The first game the lag was so bad the game was unplayable the second game was better but still made playing difficult.

Archived