Can'T Play Online

NelsonBis

I've had the PC game for a week now and I just can't get to play online. When I go to 'WHO'S ONLINE' I see there are so many (hundreds) of players online. I see AVAILABLE PLAYERS but there is rarely anyone on this (the most I've seen is two) and when I try to initiate a game nothing happens. It says on the right ROOM 1, is it possible to go to other rooms? If so I can't work out how. Can someone please help me? I am able to download sliders,rosters etc.. so I must be doing something right.

I sometimes get this message when I first log in 'Restrictive network configuration detected. For online play to work properly with your network configuration, you should enable port forwarding in the online settings menu.' I've scanned the game manual, searched online and even sent 2KSports an email (which they have not replied too) But I still dont know which ports to open.

I think the game is great, but I'm frustrated at not being able to play other people online.

I've had the PC game for a week now and I just can't get to play online. When I go to 'WHO'S ONLINE' I see there are so many (hundreds) of players online. I see AVAILABLE PLAYERS but there is rarely anyone on this (the most I've seen is two) and when I try to initiate a game nothing happens. It says on the right ROOM 1, is it possible to go to other rooms? If so I can't work out how. Can someone please help me? I am able to download sliders,rosters etc.. so I must be doing something right.

I sometimes get this message when I first log in 'Restrictive network configuration detected. For online play to work properly with your network configuration, you should enable port forwarding in the online settings menu.' I've scanned the game manual, searched online and even sent 2KSports an email (which they have not replied too) But I still dont know which ports to open.

I think the game is great, but I'm frustrated at not being able to play other people online.

Don't worry, I am in the same boat as you. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the game online to play people. I get all the updates for Living Roster and such, but no go when attempting to play other people.

Archived