1973 Oakland A's alt road

DonSPa

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1973 Oakland A's alt road

File Submitter: DonSPa

File Submitted: 21 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

These are from the 1973 Oakland A's Alternate road uni's..These replace the A's Cl 1 and Cl2 Unis

The 73 A's had notable playres like vida blue,rollie fingers,catfish hunter,sal bando,phil garner,

reggie jackson and joe rudi

how to install:

first i would go to where u installed 2k10 and create a folder for original files in case

something doesnt work.

copy and save the original "uniform_oaa_cl1" and "uniform_oaa_cl2"and paste into the new folder

unzip my files to whereever u want ,and place the files into the main m2k10 folder

start the game and the new unis should be available.

if u dont want to replace the alt files then rename them to whatever uni's u want to replace ,just always remember to backup the originals

Click here to download this file

index.php?app=downloads&module=display§

File Name: 1973 Oakland A's alt road

File Submitter: DonSPa

File Submitted: 21 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

These are from the 1973 Oakland A's Alternate road uni's..These replace the A's Cl 1 and Cl2 Unis

The 73 A's had notable playres like vida blue,rollie fingers,catfish hunter,sal bando,phil garner,

reggie jackson and joe rudi

Hi DonSPa!

It seems that you are a very nice guy. I´m new in this modder scene and I want to mod my own uniforms but I don´t know how to do this. Can you tell me more about that? What things do I need for the uniform-mods? Brain? I have it. I think so. I have the NBA2K10 modding tool. What next?

Thank you for your answer!!!

you also need a paint program i use adobe photoshop as well as paint.net and it is quite rewarding to see ur own work in the game

Thank you for your answer! I have paint.net and I can create my own uniform, but I can´t create the .dds file for the uniform. You know my problem? Sorry, my english is not so very well. Can you tell me how to make the .dds file. I mean that green type file. Should I paint it by myself or what?

Thank you again for your answer!!!

the green screens are the hardest part.Im not sure how to create the screens themselves.Ive been using photoshop to make changes with the green screens.

Ive been trying to find a good tutorial on these but no luck.

the green screens are the hardest part.Im not sure how to create the screens themselves.Ive been using photoshop to make changes with the green screens.

Ive been trying to find a good tutorial on these but no luck.

Thank you very much! I think for me it is impossible to make these green screens, so I can´t create my own uniforms. It´s so sad!

I dont know how to make the green screens either,the green screens just need altered to hide the stitching if u are changing logos etc,jacce just gave me something to try with the greens screens that maybe easier,it wont be impossible for u to do mods,anytime u need any help if i can do anything to make it easier just send me a note and ill try my best to help out,

I dont know how to make the green screens either,the green screens just need altered to hide the stitching if u are changing logos etc,jacce just gave me something to try with the greens screens that maybe easier,it wont be impossible for u to do mods,anytime u need any help if i can do anything to make it easier just send me a note and ill try my best to help out,

Thank you very much for your offer!!!

Archived