Can'T Get Replay To Work

tks

I'm stumped...Can't get Replay to recognize the 360 controller.

The 360 worked fine with 2k9 but for some reason I can't get Replay to respond to any button or stick command with the Xbox 360.

I can get response using the keyboard but nothing that allows slow motion replay....I have tried every controller button and stick combination imaginable but nothing happens.

Is there something I need to do first before getting any replay action?...With 2k9 all I did was hit the replay screen and away I go....But with 2k10 nothing, nada, noway, uh uh.

Frustrating but I wonder if other 360 users are having this problem?...If not, then I sure would appreciate suggestions...Not a make or break problem but it would be nice to use this feature, especially since it worked with 2k9.

I'm stumped...Can't get Replay to recognize the 360 controller.

The 360 worked fine with 2k9 but for some reason I can't get Replay to respond to any button or stick command with the Xbox 360.

I can get response using the keyboard but nothing that allows slow motion replay....I have tried every controller button and stick combination imaginable but nothing happens.

Is there something I need to do first before getting any replay action?...With 2k9 all I did was hit the replay screen and away I go....But with 2k10 nothing, nada, noway, uh uh.

Frustrating but I wonder if other 360 users are having this problem?...If not, then I sure would appreciate suggestions...Not a make or break problem but it would be nice to use this feature, especially since it worked with 2k9.

tk, try this it should fix your problem, by moving the right analog stick, in any direction, it pulls up the 2k menu, the hit the word replay, you have full options with it, mine works fine, you can save your replays.

http://mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mlb2k10/overlay/360-controller-buttons-for-mlb-2k10

tk, try this it should fix your problem, by moving the right analog stick, in any direction, it pulls up the 2k menu, the hit the word replay, you have full options with it, mine works fine, you can save your replays.

http://mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mlb2k10/overlay/360-controller-buttons-for-mlb-2k10

Basesloaded...

Many thanks to you...Sure is simple once you know how to do it. :D

I was hitting pause (start button) then going directly into the Replay screen ...Now I hit the pause button and move the Right Stick (as you suggested) and then go into the Replay screen....WALLA! WHAMOO!...We have replay!

Based on the almost non-existant manual, it is hard to imagine what we would do without forums like this...A great way to learn from one another.

Many thanks for your help!

I just love it when a plan comes together!

Archived