Pitch-Outs, Intentional Walks, And Shake-Offs

abclefty12

I have tested out most of the buttons when pitching and I can't find any of these:

-Pitch-out

-Intentional Walk

-Shake-off: With catcher suggestions on, I haven't been able to shake the catcher off to call for another pitch.

Any advice?

On a Logitech Dual Acction,...

Pitchout: Select pitch and press 1.

Intentional Walk: Haven't tried it. Maybe right analog stick or after selecting pitch?

Shake-off: Don't think it's possible once the catcher selects a pitch, just try pressing every button :crazy:

Ya I tried everything out and the only one that worked with my logitech dual action was button #1 for pitchout. The manual says it is button four for an intentional walk but it didn't work for me. I also tried pushing in the left and right stick but that didnt work either. Oh well, I think the pitchout button is the most important of the three. Thanks for your help!

Ya I tried everything out and the only one that worked with my logitech dual action was button #1 for pitchout. The manual says it is button four for an intentional walk but it didn't work for me. I also tried pushing in the left and right stick but that didnt work either. Oh well, I think the pitchout button is the most important of the three. Thanks for your help!

Yep...I have the same gamepad and I too can pitchout but no intentional walk. Oh well, just throw 4 balls out of the zone that works too.

Archived