Another Naive Question

Greg Putnam

What are the chances of recruiting some of the folks who did the original designs to come on board and become anonymous modders. Seems like that would be a win-win. We would get more mods and they would get a couple of steps ahead on their designing for 2011. What do you think?

Greg...

Hey neighbor!....How ya doin?

North Carolina here...Actually closer to Landrum but who is counting?

Your idea may have merit but methinks we will have to have awfully deep pockets to get their attention. I'm guessing they have all they can handle right now for I'm sure most programmers (or whatever their title is) have a lot on their plate as it is.

You never know but I'm putting a few **shillings on "No".

**Editor's note:...No longer part of U.K's currency but is still valid currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda. (Thank you Webster's Dictionary...Like I knew? :unknw: )

Greg...

Hey neighbor!....How ya doin?

North Carolina here...Actually closer to Landrum but who is counting?

Your idea may have merit but methinks we will have to have awfully deep pockets to get their attention. I'm guessing they have all they can handle right now for I'm sure most programmers (or whatever their title is) have a lot on their plate as it is.

You never know but I'm putting a few **shillings on "No".

**Editor's note:...No longer part of U.K's currency but is still valid currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda. (Thank you Webster's Dictionary...Like I knew? :unknw: )

Hey there Polk County! Pretty town, Columbus, except for the big bite someone took out of the side of your mountain. I didn't think it would hurt asking. I mean they ought to just swing the doors wide open. Don't they realize that modding is one of the great draws to this game's pc platform? Why should mvp 05 have all the fun? I won't hold my breath but a couple of crossed fingers I think I can afford for awhile.

Archived