Solution Crash My Player Save !

glabro76

I solved this way, the first thing I have Windows 7 64-bit, then went about saving I did right, property, earlier you apply and click restore and then load the game it'll reload the game before your last save I repeat to me to work with Windows 7 a64-bit I do not know about other operating systems :drinks: :clapping:

I solved this way, the first thing I have Windows 7 64-bit, then went about saving I did right, property, earlier you apply and click restore and then load the game it'll reload the game before your last save I repeat to me to work with Windows 7 a64-bit I do not know about other operating systems :drinks::clapping:

You confused me a bit with the above post, so I apologize in advance if I read it wrong.

You saved a backup copy of the My Player right? Your main version corrupted and you loaded the old version, which seemed to work right?

If that is the case, it's not really a fix. Because most likely you will corrupt at the same exact spot if you end up there again. For me, second season playoffs.

You confused me a bit with the above post, so I apologize in advance if I read it wrong.

You saved a backup copy of the My Player right? Your main version corrupted and you loaded the old version, which seemed to work right?

If that is the case, it's not really a fix. Because most likely you will corrupt at the same exact spot if you end up there again. For me, second season playoffs.

What I think he means...

In Windows 7, users can right-click a file and select "Restore previous versions." It restores the file to the version that was saved in Windows Restore.

Archived