Questions About Mlb2K10

TGunn19

Hi everyone. I just had a few questions about MLB2K10, if anyone could answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.

1) Can you control/manage all of the teams? So you can control the active roster and lineups.

2) How are you guys finding the realism for statistics for the simulated games? Looking to do more of a GM/Manager thing as opposed to arcade.

3) Is there a one pitch mode?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. I just had a few questions about MLB2K10, if anyone could answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.

1) Can you control/manage all of the teams? So you can control the active roster and lineups.

2) How are you guys finding the realism for statistics for the simulated games? Looking to do more of a GM/Manager thing as opposed to arcade.

Thanks in advance!

1. yes you can control and manage all 30 franchises.

3. I don't think so.

Thanks in advance!

The simulated stats are quite bad. You'll find low power guys hitting 13 home runs (Gardner hit 20, Pierre hit 13 in the latest simulation I had). Pitchers also end up with crazy high ERAs.

Archived