Still no wind?

I have only played 3 games since getting the new patch, but it appears that there is still no wind in dynasty mode. Maybe I am the only one who feels strongly that this is an important part of the game. Can it really be that hard for EA to fix that problem since it seems to work in exhibitions? Two patches released and neither addressed this issue. Is this something that someone else doing all the mods can fix or not?

Heh...I am new to the game (just got it this past weekend), so I thought I was just unlucky in my games, with there never being any wind. I also would like to know if there is a mod (out now or in the works) that fixies this issue.

You know, I've been impressed with EA so far. I heard the horror stories about their support, but they have released two patches and the season is only a month long. I think they will probably look into wind soon. I don't think it should be that hard to do. Maybe they just have it in the back burner as other things seem to be more important.

it seems to me that there is only the indication of wind (compass on pause screen and flags) in the first game of the dynasty. after that it appears as if there may be wind by the way the ball (judging by the balls shadow) curves in or out of the field of play. except all the flags are slack and the wind indicator (or compass as i call it) have no indication at all. so i guess i'm wondering as well, is there wind or not?

lol how many patches they release in the amount of time has nothing to do with how much support they have last year they only released 2, now with that said i never had any problems with last years game....but you guys are right there is still no wind and i would rather have wind and rain then to be able to hit a homer with a lefty

Archived